I was fancy something sweetheart to combine our huge Love in chocolate and cheese, then I started to browse to get something quality that we are really deserving and here we are….
" Cheesecake Brownie from David lebovitz "
David’s chocolate "Cheesecake Brownies" are absolutely a rocket and its so highly addictive.
The combination between deep dark chocolate and cream cheese are incredible delight, they are absolutely rocks !
David’s Cheesecake Brwonies recipe absolutely hooked me, I was blown away...
I just follow his steps, preparing everything before hands and make sure nothing were missed, I just reducing the used amount of sugar as we are really cut down to it.
To be honest as usually I was freaking out as my self is a amateur baker, but look at them…they are certainly looks appealing *eye-rolling
Stumble over His Blog here
One 9-inch (23cm) or 8-inch (20cm) square pan
Adapted from Ready for Dessert (Ten Speed)
For those of you who like higher brownies, use an 8-inch pan.
6 tablespoons (85g) unsalted butter, cut into pieces
4 ounces (115g) bittersweet or semisweet chocolate, chopped
2/3 cup (130g) sugar-- I used 1/3 cup
2 large eggs, at room temperature
1/2 cup (70g) flour
1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
1/8 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup (80g) chocolate chips
8 ounces (200g) cream cheese, at room temperature
1 large egg yolk
5 tablespoons (75g) sugar -- i used 3 tbs
1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Line a 9-inch (23cm) or 8-inch (20cm) square pan with foil, making sure it goes up all four sides. Use two sheets if necessary. Mist with non-stick spray or grease lightly.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees (180C).
3. In a medium saucepan, melt the butter and chocolate over low heat, stirring until smooth. Remove from heat and beat in the 2/3 cup (130g) sugar, then the eggs.
4. Mix in the flour, cocoa powder and salt, then the vanilla and chocolate chips. Spread evenly in the prepared pan.
5. In a separate bowl, beat together the cream cheese, the yolk, 5 tablespoons (75g) of sugar, and vanilla until smooth.
6. Distribute the cream cheese mixture in eight dollops across the top of the brownie mixture, then take a dull knife or spatula and swirl the cream cheese mixture with the chocolate batter.
7. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, or until the batter in the center of the pan feels just set.
Let cool, then lift out the foil and peel it away. Cut the brownies into squares.
Storage: These will keep in an airtight container for a couple of days. They also freeze well, too.